Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block is becoming more and more popular around the world, from western countries and then to developing countries.
We are pioneer supplier of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Machinery with turnkey solution. AAC Blocks are made to aerate by creating a reaction between Fly Ash, Lime and Aluminum Powder. The block hardness is achieved by cement strength and instant curing mechanism by autoclaving.
AAC Blocks have unmatchable property, especially for high buildings:
1) Extreme Light Weight
2) Large Variety of Sizes
3) High Fire Resistant
4) Excellent Thermal Insulation
5) Great Sound Insulation
With the rise in population and increase in constructional activities considering the improvement in the standard of living the demand for building bricks is increasing day by day.
Features of AAC Block Machinery:
• AAC’s excellent thermal efficiency makes a major contribution to environmental protection by sharply reducing the need for heating and cooling in buildings.
• AAC’s easy workability allows accurate cutting, which minimizes the generation of solid waste during use. Unlike other building materials, AAC can eliminate the need to be used in combination with insulation products, which increase the environmental impact and cost of construction.
• AAC’s high resource efficiency gives it low environmental impact in all phases of its life cycle, from processing of raw materials to the disposal of AAC waste.
• AAC’s light weight also saves energy in transportation. The fact that AAC is up to five times lighter than concrete leads to significant reductions in CO2 emissions during transportation. In addition, many AAC manufacturers apply the principle of producing as near to their consumer markets as possible to reduce the need for transportation.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Production Capacity||50M3 - 900M3 per day|
|Capacity||10,000-300,000 cubic meter|
|Voltage||380/ 440 V|