AAC Blocks Manufacturing Machines
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Capacity||5000-300000 cubic meter per year|
| Power||280 kV|
is becoming more and more popular around the world, from western countries and then to developing countries.Technology Flow:
- First, dose and match measured raw materials.
- After distributing, feed raw material into pouring mixer to make the slurry.
- Through thoroughly mixing, the slurry is poured into the mold.
- After pre-curing under a certain temperature and time, the block would reach a certain hardness prepare for cutting.
- Tilting hoister would turn over 90 degrees of mold.
- Then open the mold and separate it from the block, and take the block with side plate to cutting cart.
- The blocks then are cut through the cutter firstly of two vertical sides of the block.
- Secondly the horizontal cutting. Finally the vertical cutting.
- After cutting, the block is changed to the trolley with side plate by semi-finished product hoister.
- Organizing the cut blocks and put them into the autoclave.
- Hardening the blocks under certain temperature and pressure.
- Take finished products out of the autoclave.
- The finished product hoister takes the finished product to stock shield.
- Packed for loading.
- The side plate returns back by side plate roller.
- Side plate would be organized with open mold.
- Clean the mold and preparing for next pouring.
- A steel bars processing line for slab production.
We support for machinery set up with complete guidance of technical know how, capacity utilization and quality production.